Welcome to the DMCA page of https://www1.inuaye.com.ng. We respect the rights of copyright holders and are committed to addressing any claims of copyright infringement that may arise.
This page provides information on how to report copyright infringements and the actions we will take upon receiving valid infringement notices.
Reporting Copyright Infringements:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please submit a notice of infringement by contacting us at email@example.com.
To help us process your notice efficiently, please provide the following information:
1. Your full name, address, phone number, and email address.
2. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or their authorized representative.
3. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
4. Sufficient information to locate the allegedly infringing material on our website, including specific URLs or page links.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information provided in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon Receiving a Valid Notice:
Once we receive a valid copyright infringement notice, we will take the following actions:
1. Promptly investigate the reported infringing content and its location on our website.
2. If the reported content is found to be infringing, we will remove or disable access to it in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) or applicable copyright laws.
3. We will notify the alleged infringer about the copyright claim and provide them an opportunity to respond.
4. If the alleged infringer disputes the claim, we will evaluate the merits of their response and take appropriate action based on our findings.
5. We may provide your notice of infringement to the alleged infringer, as required by law.
6. We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
If you have any questions or require further assistance regarding copyright inquiries or clarifications, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.